Goal A: Governments
Governments take action to address child marriage in their countries, with the active participation of civil society and other stakeholders.
Goal B: Global
The global community champions and supports efforts to address child marriage.
Goal C: Communities
Efforts to engage communities, families and girls are supported and highlighted.
Goal D: Funding
More sustainable funding is available from a diverse range of sources, particularly for community-based organisations.
Goal E: Learning
Efforts to end child marriage are based on evidence.
Goal F: Partnerships
The Partnership continues to collaborate, diversify and strengthen.
“We will be more effective by working together than by working alone.”
- Girls Not Brides strategy 2017-2020 (English) (PDF, 2.0MB)
- Strategy user guide (PDF, 648.6kB)
- Report on the strategy development process (PDF, 438.3kB)
- Girls Not Brides strategy 2014-2016 (PDF, 664.8kB)
- Filles Pas Epouses stratégie 2017-2020 (French) (PDF, 2.0MB)
- Girls Not Brides estrategia 2017-2020 (Español) (PDF, 1.9MB)